- Generally, the nymphs do not like the men, for they have no respect for nature. For this reason, they hide from them.
- The elves, however, greatly respect nature and the nymphs. Thus the nymphs look kindly upon them. (the water nymphs only do practical jokes on the elves. For the men, they are normally downright nasty).
- The Tree nymphs were the ones who came together to stop the FP. The ones who were dying because of their trees being destroyed in the FP came together, before they vanished, to create the TOL. It is yet unknown exactly how they did this, assumingly using old magic.
- The nymphs have a very close relationship with one another; they were very distraught when the FP thing was happening.
- Tree Nymphs can leave their tree, but must return with twenty four hours, or else the fade away, thus dying. They have semi-standard powers, for they are limited. Their powers are mostly concerned with their own tree, for there is one nymph per tree. With their tree they help it grow, nourish it, all that stuff. When they exit their tree, they can influence some nature, but not a lot. Also, other trees normally respond to them because the nymphs always want to help their own kind. Like a family.
- These nymphs are calm and peaceful. They are helpful to respectful travelers, however, they get angry if one disrespects nature, mainly trees.
- The Nymphs in the TOL can never leave that tree. They are bound in it forever. Their spirits are what keeps the FP at bay.
These nymphs are mischievous in nature. Often finding humor in making trouble. They have a small rivalry with the tree nymphs, for the water nymphs only look out for their own kind.